With all of the tips shared here, I’ll talk about how I was able to pay off $50,000 in student debt within one year.
How to make money
Below are many different ways that you can make money whether it be online or through a service. Don’t worry, our recommendations won’t be to work a draining extra 8 hour day. Use these tips and tricks on how to make money articles in order to help you make some extra income.
Disclosure: There affiliate links below. We will only recommend products and services that we truly believe in.
How to make money online
- One of our favorite ways of making money online is to start a blog. In 2012, we started our first blog and became influencers in the restaurant industry. While it did not make much money at the time, we were able to get free food from some of the best restaurants in town since we would blog about it and promote their business. For a broke kid right out of college, this was a dream. Over the years, we learned how to make money online with a blog. Follow our easy to follow tutorial on how to start your own blog too.
- Start a YouTube channel. There is money to be made on YouTube through ads as well as promoting products. Just look at the kids that have become millionaires by unboxing toy company’s products online to their audience.
- Sell your stuff. We all have extra things laying around the house from time to time. Head over to Craigslist, LetGo, Ebay, or even Amazon Marketplace and sell your stuff online.
- Go to a local garage sale, buy things for cheap and flip it online for a profit.
- Answer surveys. Survey companies such as Survey Junkie, ProOpinion, Pinecone Research, Opinion Outpost, VIP Voice, Earning Station, and Harris Poll Online will pay you to answer surveys and to test their products.
- When you shop, use Swagbucks. If you do shop online, use Swagbucks so that you can get points when you buy the products you need. You’ll even get $5 when you sign up today.
- Invest online. We recommend either going with robo-advisor if you are just starting out.
- Play games on your phone. A company like appKarma will pay you to try out different games and apps on your phone.
- Sign up for Ebates and use this while shopping online.
How to make money in the gig economy
- Become a Lyft or Uber driver. By signing up for Uber and Lyft, you can start spending your spare or downtime by shuttling people around for a profit.
- Sign up for TaskRabbit so that you can become a local handyman, house cleaner, TV mounter, and more.
How to work from home and make money
- Start a course. If you have knowledge about anything, you can sell a course online.
- Become a freelance proofreader and make money by proofreading.
- Become a virtual assistant. Help others with their business and become an official virtual assistant.
- Transcribe. There are plenty of ways to make money from home and one of our favorites is to do legal transcriptions. Reach out to different law firms and ask if you can transcribe their legal proceedings. Typically you can make up to $50 per hour by doing this.
Make money online by becoming an influencer
- Do you have a decent social following? Then head over to a website like Izea and earn extra cash for promoting certain products and services.